International Book Chapter
- The book to be published provides the “Academic Incentive and Associate Professorship Criteria”.
- The deadline for book chapter submission is —.
- Book chapters should be sent to email@example.com.
- Book chapters can be written in English or Turkish depending on preference.
- The manuscripts should be written in A4 (210×297 mm) page size, 11 points, single line spacing, “Times New Roman” font, “top-bottom-right-left 2 cm” page spacing.
- The study should not exceed at least 10 and maximum 20 pages, APA 6 style should be adopted in references, bibliography, footnotes, figures and graphic templates, and “summaries should not be written”.
- Author’s name/s, title/s, institution/s and ORCID ID must be added as footnotes to the first page of the work.
- Plagiarism Report (* In “Turnitin”, “Ithenticate”, “intihal.net” programs, there should be a maximum similarity of 20% or less, excluding references. The report should be sent to our mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) with book chapters. In studies produced from theses, a plagiarism report is not required, but the thesis information including the advisor should be presented as a footnote on the first page of the study.)
- When depositing the book chapter fees, the statements ‘The name of the book chapter, the name and surname of the relevant author and the book chapter are for‘ must be stated.
- The fee for the international book section is —.
- Bank Account Number for Paying international book section Fee:
Bank Account Number for Paying :
Bank Account Name : İZMİR DEMOKRASİ ÜNİV
Bank Account Number: 0740- 16000040
IBAN: TR49 0001 2009 7400 0016 0000 40
USD IBAN: TR19 0001 2009 7400 0058 0001 25